The Women’s Track
The Women’s Track is a component of the ADS Intensive Outpatient Program. Women often face gender-specific issues that require special attention in the treatment and recovery process. Addressing these issues through a specialized track in our existing counseling program increases a woman’s chance of having a successful, long-term recovery.
Issues that are a central focus of the Women’s Track include:
- coping with trauma, domestic abuse, and developing increased safety alternatives
- achieving improved self-esteem, self-direction, and independence
- understanding self-worth
- cultivating healthy interpersonal relationships
- restoring one’s role as a mother and caregiver
- identifying community resources geared toward meeting women’s & children’s needs
- educating women on STD/HIV treatment and prevention
The ADS Women’s Track staff has the ability to assess a woman’s needs as they emerge during the course of treatment.
Staff can assist clients in setting up referrals for other services and can act as a link to other community organizations who are in a unique position to assist a woman and her family in meeting their special needs.
ADS functions as a resource for those clients striving to restore their lives through sobriety, personal responsibility, and goal setting. Browse other helpful community links & resources in our website’s resources section.
Want to talk about treatment? Request a callback from a counselor.
Excellent therapist and teacher.
It helps to be able to talk with someone.
I really enjoyed coming to class. It helped me a lot. Thank you.
I learned a lot about addiction and disease and how to not feel guilty about my past. I was able to stay clean and get the help I needed by coming to class and talking and listening.
IOP and Aftercare have really helped me in my addiction and to know what to do in the future. Thanks for giving me my life back.
Everyone at both clinics (East & West) are extremely wonderful and helpful. I feel like they’re family.
ADS saved my life and are some of the greatest people I’ve ever known.
I came here wanting help and ADS has provided more than expected. I thank them very much.
This program is a good place. Without it, I don’t know where I would be right now. Thank you guys!
Email a Counselor
Research Drugs of Abuse
Recent ADS Posts
- Celebrate Life By Coming Together is a free fam...
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has anno...
- There is an interesting life story and profile ...
- Fox 8 news reported that 102 people in Lancaste...
- Eleven teenagers in Indiana were hospitalized a...