Please help support Alcohol & Drug Services in your local community

Music Legend Tom Petty Dies of Overdose

Wednesday, 24 January 2018 by

It has been confirmed that music icon, Tom Petty, died of an accidental drug overdose. Toxicology reports indicate that Petty had a mixture of several medications including the potentially lethal fentanyl as well as oxycodone and several benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines and opioids are a high risk medication combination, and have been tied to numerous other overdose

Tagged under: , ,
TOP