What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
· To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
· To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
· To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Personal Information Collected
The name and email address is the only personal information collected from children under the age of 13. This information is only collected through our website and directly from the child (or parent/legal guardian). We do not disclose personal information to third parties. Personal information will only be used:
- for the sole purpose of providing direct notice and obtaining parental consent. If consent has not been obtained after a reasonable time from the date the child’s information was collected, the child’s personal information will be deleted from our records
- to respond to a one-time request from a child and then the information is deleted
We shall not require a child to disclose more information than reasonably necessary to participate in any activity or as a condition of participation.
Notice to Parents
The parent of a child may review the child’s personal information, ask to have the information deleted or refuse to allow any further collection of their child’s information at any time. Parents may contact the person listed at the end of this notice.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on April 11, 2013.
Quality & Compliance Director
301 E. Washington Street, Suite 101
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
(336) 333-6860 Ext. 265
Excellent therapist and teacher.
It helps to be able to talk with someone.
I really enjoyed coming to class. It helped me a lot. Thank you.
I learned a lot about addiction and disease and how to not feel guilty about my past. I was able to stay clean and get the help I needed by coming to class and talking and listening.
IOP and Aftercare have really helped me in my addiction and to know what to do in the future. Thanks for giving me my life back.
Everyone at both clinics (East & West) are extremely wonderful and helpful. I feel like they’re family.
ADS saved my life and are some of the greatest people I’ve ever known.
I came here wanting help and ADS has provided more than expected. I thank them very much.
This program is a good place. Without it, I don’t know where I would be right now. Thank you guys!
Email a Counselor
Request a Presentation
Submit Your Request
Recent ADS Posts
- North Carolina has an informative website which...
- There is an enlightening article and video segm...
- A local Fox 8 news article just revealed that C...
- Authorities have identified a new drug hitting ...
- Joe McDonald is President and CEO of Catholic H...